Skyline Content Categories Accordion is fully customizable to display the site's content with 3 themes and variety events and supports. Categories and subcategories can be set to well-fit users' purposes.
- NEW Modern CSS3 theme.
- Compatible with Joomla 2.5 and later versions.
- Support unlimited categories and sub categories.
- HOT Show preview image on mouse hover in themes list.
- Option to choose level of categories.
- Option to choose the number of subcategory level to display.
- Show/Hide empty categories.
- Option to put more than one module on a page.
- HOT 4 default themes style.
- Support Right-to-Left language.
- Change speed when expanding/collapsing categories.
- Mouse hover delay control.
- Support SEO.
- Quick load.
- Full compatible with Firefox, IE9, Opera, Safari, Google Chrome...
Click here to see demo.
- Download the latest version of Skyline Content Categories Accordion from ExtStore.
- Go to Administrator site, choose Extension → Extension Manager. Then Browse the file and click Upload and Install.
- Install Skyline Content Categories Accordion successfully.
Go to Administrator site, click Extensions → Module Manager, then search for Skyline Content Categories Accordion to configure.
Settings for Details
- Position: the position you have in a template. For instance: position-7 of Beez20 default template.
- Status: published, unpublished or trashed.
- Access: public (for user and guest), registered (for user only).
- Ordering: The ordering the module will be put with other modules in the same position
Setting for Basic Options
- Top Level Category: Display the categories from the root category to the chosen category here.
- Subcategory Levels: The number of subcategory levels in the main category to display.
- Empty Category: Choose to Show or Not Show the empty category. One category is called empty when there is no article in it.
- #Article in Category: Option to show the number of articles in the category.
- Menu ID: Option to place more than one module in a page.
- Module Class Suffix: A suffix applied to the CSS class that allows for individual module styling.
- Menu Theme: Select themes to style the menu. There are 3 themes to choose: Black, Silver and Modern style. Preview images will appear when hovering the mouse to select in the themes list.
- Right to Left: Choose Yes to enable support for RTL language.
- Fade Effect: Option to add fade effect when expanding/collapsing sub-menu.
- Event: If choosing Advanced Click for expanding/collapsing menu, users can just click to icon to show/hide submenus. Unlike Click event, no menu link is removed. Or users can select Hover option and don't need to click anything to expand/collapse menu.
- Delay: Time-interval for delayed actions in milliseconds.
- Duration: Time-interval for moved actions in milliseconds.
- Transition: 30 effect transition for animations.
- Custom CSS: Modify the visual style of the menu.
Setting for Assignment Options
- Module Assignment: Choose the option to enable module in expected pages.
- On all pages: The popup window appears on all pages of the website.
- No pages: This option is default. But it makes the module inactive on the website.
- Only on the pages selected: The option allows popup window to be active only on selected pages.
- On all pages except those selected: The option allows popup window to display on all pages except selected pages.
- Menu Selection: Select menu type and menu items to display module.
Display on Frontend
If you have questions regarding specific details or need any help with the product, feel free to contact us and join Extstore forum.