Skyline Facebook Fanbox is a powerful module that displays Facebook Fanbox/Likebox into your Joomla 2.5+ website. It enables user to:
- See how many users already like this Page, and which of their friends like it too.
- Like the Page with one click, without needing to visit the Page.
- Read recent posts from the Page.
Skyline Facebook Fanbox let you connect with your website visitors and has a ton of options to customize for your needs. All you have to do is provide the ID of Facebook page or Facebook application. Then do some settings and the box will be shown clearly on your site. We’ve made this module as flexible as possible. So you can decide what you want to show or to hide. How and where on the site you want to show it. Check out some samples on the demo page to see some examples.
- Compatible with Joomla 2.5 and later versions.
- Enable/Disable Stream to turn on or off stream to show the public profile.
- Configure how many fans you want to display in fanbox.
- HOT Show or not show profile photos in the plugin.
- HOT Language support to choose a specific language or let module detect language automatically.
- Display the number of users who are already fans/like.
- Manage size makes better use of the space on the site.
- Customize style makes the fanbox in more attractive with the rest on the webpage.
- Fast loading and sleek.
Check out some samples on our demo.
Download Skyline Facebook Fanbox from ExtStore. Then install the extension as 3 following sub steps.
- Step 1: From Administrator Top Menu, choose Extension->Extension Manager.
- Step 2: Click Browse to the file of Skyline Facebook Fanbox, then Click 'Upload and Install.
- Step 3: Install Skyline Facebook Fanbox successful.
Create Facebook Fanbox
- Go to Back-End site: Extension -> Module Manager -> Skyline Facebook Fanbox
Position = Position-12(Optional). In this case, we are using beez_20 template. Status = Published Click SAVE
- Basic Options
Enter Facebook Page ID. Set Connections, Stream or Languages for the fanbox.
- Advanced Options
Resize the shape of fanbox, custom CSS or change style for the fanbox.
Show on the front-end page